28.10.07

Romeo ✝ Juliet



This is one of my old time friends, if a movie can be called a friend. I think so, because friends are the ones that give good advices, advices that makes you smile, hurt, and even cry.
Eleven years have past, and it still touches me every time I see it.

This is one of the most told story, for years and years it as echoed in books, theaters, cinemas and TV’s, and I hope, in lovers lips.

Shakespeare really was a fantastic writer, not just by this tale I know, there are others as good or even better, but this one has a lot of charisma.
This movie captures that well. The story told in a world so close to ours, so familiar in is actions, in it's love and in it’s hate.
The scenes are presented with a beautiful photography, expression, colors and camera angles, and the music... the music wraps it all up in a sweet&bitter taste on the tip of the tongue that's impossible to forget at any time soon after seeing the movie.

This story is also intense in symbols, in hidden messages that foretell the dramatic ending, that makes a joy to see, and review many times the movie to capture them all. 
To not only ear, but to feel the words, to dive in there true meaning and make use of them in our own life. To me, it's like a little bright and colorful paint that I use to color my sometimes gray world.

I think it's never to late, or to old, to live a few moments of fairy tale.


Movie Trailer


Movie Musics and Slideshow

Sem comentários: